Friday, January 5, 2018

A new year with new challenges


A new year has started.
In 2017 I had challenged myself to finish 52 projects - and I managed. Some projects were chopped in sub-projects as they were quite large.

For 2018 I am setting myself two different challenges:

Challenge 1:
Making 52 projects in total, however with the added challenge that at least half should be finishing off Works in Progress (WIPs) using existing stash. I started making a list of projects to finish. These include my Ross blanket that I started crocheting last year, the red silk jacket that I started maybe already three years ago and just cannot seem to finish. The project also includes some knitting projects such as the blue cardigan I made two years ago and then frogged. On the quilting front it includes making the Crossroads quilt in the original version.

Challenge 2:
Cooking 52 new recipes this year. I have over 80 cookbooks and some never used. At least 5 times a week do I prepare our meals so this year will try at least 52 new recipes, using my cookbooks as much as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment