Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Project 24 A green short for my daughter


Alesya wants to wear shorts, because "all" the girls wear shorts to school. True with the heatwave some of the girls were wearing shorts soooo short ..... and of she wanted to wear her red short. No was the answer, the red short is for going to the beach or during the holidays .... and not for school.

Drama ......

So I said I would make her a short, a bright green one with some left over fabric. Easy model and she is soo happy with it. Unfortunately this one was a non-school short either as the fabric discoloured a little.

Maybe I am too strict? I don't know .... I do think it is important my kids go well dressed to school. And yes I do repair the knees in jeans with patches and send them to school in the jeans. Some mums don't .... do their kids never ruin their jeans, or do they simply buy new ones each two months?

11 June

No comments:

Post a Comment