Tuesday, September 6, 2022

September projects

The kids are back to school, I am still teleworking for at least 50% and decided that I should try to be more efficient with my free time. Or at least try to be a bit more creative. 


1) Slow stitching

Block one should be finished this month, and the triangles for block 2 prepared


2) Sock knitting

Continue working on sock number 2 ...... it has been a while since last time I actually knitted

 

3) tqs_animal swap

Am participating in the tqs_animalswap2022 and need to send next week my package should be ready to ship. So no pictures of this until the end of the month


4) Any project of my pile of UFOs

Make progress on any of my waiting quilt tops, not sure which one .... either feathers quilt or the sewcialites, or ........


Linking up with Elm Street quilts - OMG September organized by Patty.

1 comment: