Monday, September 26, 2022

September finishes

At the beginning of each month I make a little list of what I want to work on, or I continue last month's list as some of my projects are more long-term than planned.

1) Slow stitching

I finished block one this month, and prepared the triangles for block 2

2) Sock knitting

Continue working on sock number 2 ...... have made progress, and the month is not finished yet ...

  

3) tqs_animal swap

I finished the cushion cover and the two extras of my tqs_animalswap2022. Unfortunately my secret partner has not yet sent hers so I cannot send mine. Don't want to post pictures so need to be patient and wait until she has send hers off.

4) Any project of my pile of UFOs

I finished the top of my quilt rise above. This was not expected, but lots of rain does that. Once I got going on the last 12 blocks, I really felt like finishing. 


Linking up with Patty's September OMG over at Elm Street Quilts

No comments:

Post a Comment