Monday, October 4, 2021

September finishes

 After two months of little crafting I got back in September and finished my July OMG project. 

Early this year I discovered swaps on IG and became a huge fan. I participated in a few between January and March and decided that over summer this was not feasible. I signed up for the Autumn cushion cover/mini quilt swap and the project was due early September.


As the cushion cover that can also be used as a mini quilt arrived at my secret partner's home I can post a picture. 

This was definitely a challenge; my partner wanted a landscape .... and i went back and forth between different ideas. In the end i decided to use applique and make lots of leaves, trees and acorns

 

 

All in autumn colours. The backing was also adapted to the theme.


And ofcourse some African fabric ... I had some delicious orange South African fabric waiting to be used.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment