Monday, October 4, 2021

OMG October

Autumn is here with a lot of rain, perfect crafting weather. School started a month ago and am still running around getting things done, or at least that is how it feels. All three kids started their after school activities and once a week I plan go get some exercise done. I found this great cardio class followed by a one-hour stretching class. Exactly what my muscles need after sitting so much behind my back.


 On the crafting path, I started making a baby quilt, a very very soft pink baby quilt. The little darling was born two days ago and this will keep her warm.

I found the pattern, disappearing four patch block, online a few weeks ago from the designer/quilter Material Girl Quilts.

The new mum loves soft pink, so over summer at different occasions I bought fabric, not sure yet what pattern to make, knowing that the design will show up when I am ready. Which of course happened.


I decided to make the quilt a bit bigger - I do have loads of pink fabric now and a baby quilt does not use up a lot of fabric.

My October OMG is to finish the babyquilt so that i can gift this as soon as possible. Thank you Patty at Elm Street Quilts for organizing

1 comment: