Friday, March 27, 2020

Baby quilt


Baby quilts are cute, easy to make and most of all easy to quilt and improve skills.

A colleague of mine gave birth to a girl. We had to postpone (or cancel) the baby-shower. So the quilt will only be warming the new baby when this crazy period is over.


For March I had two objectives: 1) finish the quilt and 2) finish the table runner. Am happy to blog that I finished both projects.


I try to craft every day half an hour now that I don't commute - this was not yet feasible - am improving though. A few small projects to finish that are almost done .... there are some advantages to the confinement. Needless to say that my sanity is pretty intact.

Linking up with Patty's OMG for March at Elm Street Quilts

1 comment:

  1. Fun quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete