Friday, March 6, 2020

OMG March - two projects




This month was going to be a very busy month, and now it will just be busy. My trip to Algeria is canceled, our office canceled the meeting. We then decided to have the meeting in Republic of Congo, which is not going to happen either. All travelers from high-risk countries will be quarantined upon arrival. Well that is the official notice from the health authorities. So the meeting is postponed until ..... as all countries are potentially at risk .....

I made the table top runner as part of my February OMG. Uploading from my ipad is a skill I have not yet properly mastered, or to be precise, uploading pictures has room for improvement. So back to classic computer use.


This month my OMG for March is to finish the table runner - the beauty is basted and waiting next to my sewing machine.


Project two to finish is the baby quilt I started for a colleague, also basted and patiently waiting.


Thank you Patty of Elm Street quilts to keep us going.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete