Sunday, March 22, 2020

A little green dress


Everyone needs a little green dress. A colleague for mine brought me fabric from Ghana. Enough to make a dress. I went through my stack of patterns - some dating back from years (read many many years) ago. I have a hard time throwing patterns away. So in an effort to contain the piles of pattern magazines have been sorting and selecting a few times to keep only those I think I might make. All those I know for sure will not make are out ..... still many to go. It does feel good to go through the oldies and select patterns. This dress was one of them, not sure from which year. I adapted the dress by making it wide enough so I don't need a zipper.


With a small cardigan (in a matching green) I can wear it when days are a bit cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment