Saturday, April 13, 2019

Finish A Long 2019 quarter 2


There is something about making lists that I like, or should I say, striping something on my list as done gives me a feeling of progressing and finishing and hence a feeling of accomplishment. It is time to make my list for the Finish-A-Long 2019 Quarter 2. During the first quarter I managed to finish 4 out 5 projects, one of them was from last year and I still have this one project stalling and stalling. I did make some progress, not enough though.



So for the Q2 my plan is to finish seven projects.

1. Marzipan quilt in Pip colours
I started making the marzipan quilt for my niece in pip colours. When she visited me last year she choose the design (the same design I had planned for my youngest). The quilt had to be in blue. I decided to use blue as the background colour and work with different brighter colours Pip studio style. Pip is a dutch designer mixing blue with pink and greens and flowers and birds.


2. Shawl in Scheepjes yarn
In January my project on the go became this lovely shawl in Scheepjes yarn. I took this with me to India and Ethiopia. I am almost done now and will plan a few evenings to finish it as it is now too large to take in my handbag.


3. Blouse
The fabric is cut and pinned, so now it just needs some sewing and my summer blouse is ready.


4. Grey linen pants
The grey linen fabric matches the fabric of the blouse, the pattern is cut so just need to cut the fabric and sew it all together.


5. Ross blanket
Ross is progressing slowly. The advantage of keeping Ross on my list is that I have to work on it.


6. Lamp
Last quarter I finished the marzipan quilt in nautical colours for my youngest. I painted two walls in blue and the other two in white and all the woodwork in off white. The fabric of the lamp and curtains will need to be adapted now as well. They are still in African fabric matching the quilt of my eldest.


7. Curtains
The curtains in the blue bedroom will need to be changed to matching fabric with the nautical quilt and the lamp (project 6)


Linking up with the lovely group of bloggers hosting the FAL 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment