Sunday, December 30, 2018

Legwarmers for my daughter


Alesya wanted socks, just not ordinary socks, no she wanted hand-made socks by me. And although I was happy to make her socks, the thought that they might be too small in a short time and therefore only used a few months seemed to be a pity. Legwarmers were the perfect answer. I used WYS yarn, Pink Flamingo cocktail sock yarn.

They became my on-the-go project, while stuck in traffic jams, or at the GP. Before Christmas one was done and during the holidays made the second one. Every time I had some 10 minutes, I took out the second legwarmer. I used dpn's 3mm for the rib part and a small circular needle 2.75mm for the knit part. I set up 54 stitches and knitted a total of 35 cm. The second one was done in no-time. Holidays are great for finishing projects.

Linking up with FAL 2018, project 7 of my list, 6 out of 10 done.

1 comment:

  1. These look so cosy and cheerful! And a good solution to children growing out of precious hand knits, too! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2018 FAL hosts!

    ReplyDelete