Friday, September 7, 2018

Making the backing of the CRQ - OMG


July and August flew by, it is September, the weather is still great, temperatures around 25 degrees Celcius, and am still in the summer mood. We all still wear summer clothes and sandals and the blankets are still in the closet.

September is going to be a busy month, kids back to school, activities to sign up for, yearly visit of the kids with the GP, checking all clothes from last winter and spring, buying what is needed.

My list of WIPs is quite long and there are a few must-finishes. A good thing I participate in the One Monthly Goal organized by Patty at Elm Street Quilts as this makes me at least move forward on my quilting projects.


So, as time is limited, will aim to make the backing of my Cross Roads Quilt. If I have extra time, will try to finish non-quilting WIPs. The top is finished so by making the backing I should be able to finish the quilt this year.


1 comment:

  1. Great goal. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete