Friday, May 7, 2021

OMG May

Goal setting is one of my favourite things, and goal setting for my creative projects works. Choosing one or two projects works to get through my list of unfinished or not yet started projects ....


For this month 

1) Finish the flying geese top 

Last year i participated in a sew a long to make a quilt from flying geese. I finished the top and now time to finish. I had sent it to a long arm quilter as the fabric is so beautiful and soft I did not want to mess this up


2) Finish the harmony top

I participate in a sew a long, difference is that this one is hand sewing. I choose to make the wall-hanging format. I might end up making all four blocks over summer as these I can easy take along with me


Linking up with Patty over at Elm Street Quilts for the OMG of May.


No comments:

Post a Comment