Sunday, May 9, 2021

Harmony hand piecing qal Rectangle Units

 Slowly I make progress on my slow stitching process. A colleague asked me why I was hand stitching and I said that I enjoyed the slow pace and I am not in a hurry.

Working life is crazy as is - and this pause during the week is exactly what I need. 

This week I finalized the rectangle units, so the wall hanging is almost done. I am still not sure if I make a wall-hanging out of this block or a cushion cover. I used the left overs from a quilt I made for my daughter so this could be a nice add-on to her bedroom.

Over summer I think I will make a new one as this would be a perfect holiday project. 


For one or the other reason my flying geese are smaller than the other units, not sure why. I used the templates: I cut one template and used this with a ruler to cut the white and green triangles. More practices is in order.

Linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts and Kristin at Simple Handmade Everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment