Tuesday, April 6, 2021

OMG April - Harmony and more


 


1) Harmony quilt

A small hand stitch project on the side is perfect to unwind. For now, I don’t see myself making any big quilt by hand, that is for sure. For April the aim is to finish the corner units and the individual blocks for the rectangle unit

 


2) Very very pink skull quilt

The top is done, backing sewn together, batting bought and over the weekend I basted the all three layers together. This month I need to absolutely finish the quilt as this will be a gift for a sweet girl turning 30 this month.

 


3) Sewcialites QAL

I managed to catch up with all blocks in March (including the ones from January and February). For this month I want to stay afloat and stay on track.

 


Linking up with Elm Street quilts  One Monthly Goal. My April OMG is to finish two out of three objectives.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the Scull quilt, thanks telling me about it in your comment on my OMG. My husband wants me to use the leftover fabric from the front of his quilt to make a scull back, much like what you have done here. Can you tell me what size your squares are?

    ReplyDelete