Saturday, January 30, 2021

January creations

 January was a busy month workwise. As have all months been since March 2020. Working from home is not always easy and there are days I just want to go to the office, start working at 7 and be done by 5 ... Helas, when working from home the days continue until late, sometimes very late ... 

So to sweeten my time at home I have been participating in a few swaps.


1) fresh start swap

I enrolled in this swap organized by Sparklestash. I made two cards, sent them off and am hoping they reach their destiny.


2) tqs loot bag 2021

This was a fun swap. We were to make a little loot bag and fill it up with a minimum of 1 yard of fabric. I choose an African theme. Our first goal was to post a picture on IG with the fabric we wanted to swap. Fro all the posts we were asked to indicate which ones we really liked. That was not easy as there were soo many choices. Our host Janelle at tinyquiltswaps links us up with a secret partner and off we went making our little pouches. And my pouch with loot is on its way, of course I added some more fabric from my African stash. Looking forward to my loot.


3) scarf for Slava

Slava wanted to learn how to knit a scarf, I started knitting so he could learn and take over. What he actually wanted was me knitting the scarf and him watching me knit or read while I knit. He often does that, while I do creative things he is close to me reading a book. Next thing he wants to make is a cushion using a sewing machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment