Tuesday, August 6, 2019

To challenge or not to challenge


My craft room is taken over by my daughters stuff as we are redoing her room. I managed to keep a path from the door to my sewing machine as have not yet finished by Marzipan quilt in Pip colours. It was the first time since I started participating in OMG that I did not make it. Dramatic??? No, not really. Was my aim realistic last month ..... yes in a way as "all" I had to do was the quilting and the binding. True, the last few week were too hectic, so should I stop challenging myself in my creative space? No, I would miss it too much. The challenge keeps me going. For a few quarters I had signed up with Finish-a-Long (FAL), for the second quarter of 2019 completely missed the deadline. Over the last 6 months I did quite some smaller and bigger projects out of the way. That felt good. So come September will prepare my list, still soooo many projects to finish.

My goal for August's One Monthly Goal organized by Patty at Elm Street Quilting is to finish the sweet blue quilt for my niece. Am off to the Netherlands in September so it would make a perfect gift.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty quilt. Thanks for linking up to Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete