Sunday, July 7, 2019

OMG July Basted Pip Marzipan



The Pip marzipan quilt is slowly slowly slowly progressing. And time moves faster. In two weeks my brother is coming for a two day visit. Well, he is actually coming to pick my kids and bring them to the Netherlands. He offered and I gladly accepted. Lately, I travel quite a bit for work, and I completely enjoy it. The down side is that I have less time for crafting as am less at home. I do get some knitting done as I can knit on the plane. I finished the secret garden shawl and currently am knitting a summer dress. Most likely the dress will be ready when autumn is here, or maybe when winter arrives. Especially as I keep frogging cause I had made a few mistakes.


Back to my marzipan quilt, this one in Pip colours is for my niece. Two weeks before the quilt is to travel to the Netherlands ... making completely finishing this my July One Monthly Goal for Patty's Elm Street Quilts challenge.


This weekend I managed to iron the top and back, as well as basting the beauty. She is now pinned and waiting to be quilted.


1 comment:

  1. Fun blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete