Sunday, January 6, 2019

OMG January - Black & White tablerunner


A friend of mine bought a new apartment last year. One of the plusses of the new place was that the kitchen was already in Black&White colours. As it is her birthday this month, thought it would be nice to make her a table runner, that she could also use in the kitchen. In B&W of course.

I bought black fabric that I aim to combine with my African B&W batik and some white fabric. For the pattern I am going to use the "Lazy angle" block. This block I made as part of my BSB quilt. Making it in B&W should give some nice contrasts.

Am linking up with One Monthly Goal organized by Patty at Elm Street Quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Great fabric! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete