Sunday, March 25, 2018

Project 10 CRQ Diamond block


The end of the month is approaching and I had not yet finished my One Monthly Goal objective for March. So this weekend the second block of the Crossroads quilt and part 2 of my OMG) had to be finished.


Because there are quite some triangles cut off the edges I decided to also sew these together to avoid having all these squares flying all over my crafts room. These will be perfect for mini projects or a cushion to match the quilt. And of course good practice projects for FMQ.


So am happy that I have met my objective for the OMG March challenge organized by Patty at Elm Street Quilts by finishing the house block and the diamond block

25 March

2 comments:

  1. Those are nice blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on meeting your goal! I like your fabrics in these blocks.

    ReplyDelete