Sunday, February 4, 2018

Baby quilt in happy colours


A friend of mine became a grandmother. I bought some gifts from the Netherlands that are typical Dutch, a fork and knife set from Jip and Janneke, a plate and bowl also with Jip and Janneke. I asked what I could buy as I wanted to complement what I had bought. The baby already has a lot, so she could not think of something. After some thinking, I thought, well of course, I should make a baby quilt. For sure the baby does not have a hand-made quilt.

I broke my good intentions and went to the store to buy happy fabric.


And started cutting 5 inch squares. No idea what design I was going to make, and 5 inch squares seem to be a good start.


For February my One Monthly Goal hosted by Patty at Elm Street Quilts, is to make a baby quilt from start to finish.

1 comment:

  1. That fabric is happy! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete