Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Project 7 Happy baby quilt


The happy baby quilt for Alix is finalized, I love how it turned out. I made quite a bunch of half triangle squares, laid them out on the table without any plan and just loved the result.


And glacon my cat also loves the quilt, she gives me the "stay away, this is mine" look.


Thursday will hand over all the gifts to my friend (the new grandmother) and hope that her son and wife (the new parents) like the quilt.


Making this quilt from start to finish was my February One Monthly Goal organized by Patty at Elm Street Quilts. Happy dance as I finished in time.

I did not make a specific label, I know I should. This will be something to think of for the next quilt. I did however, iron my name on the quilt

1 comment:

  1. It came out wonderful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete