Monday, December 11, 2017

Project 53: Sock knitting bag


I always carry a craft-on-the-go project with me. Since I have discovered sock knitting is has become my favourite on-the-go craft as it is small and relative easy to take a long, not much thinking required other than for the heel flap and turning. I have this little mesh bag from WoolWare house in which some sock wool was delivered. It is not meant to drag my knitting in everywhere and the seems came unraveled. Yesterday I repaired the little bag and was thinking that I needed a bag to carry my knitting around. And I knew exactly the bag I wanted to make. This time around it was much easier, the first time I made this bag was back in January. It was a bit of a puzzle. Now it went rather quickly. The bag consists of three squares of 35 cm each in different fabrics and three squares again of 35 cm each in one colour for the inside. The handle is made in a different colour. And my knitting project fits perfectly in it.

I am submitting this colourful bag as part of the bag-it 2017 hosted by Patty of Elm Street Quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Great looking bag. Sock knitting is fun. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts Bag It.

    ReplyDelete