Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Project 45 BSB Block 9


October block for the Bella Skill Builder is the last block of the quilt. Making the block is my objective for the OMG October of Elm Street Quilts.

I enjoyed making the blocks, there are two sizes and colour schemes. At first I had no idea how to cut the fabric as I don't have the lazy angle ruler. A good thing the cutting mat on which the fabric was cut in the video provided clues. I made the calculations, jumped in to the cutting for one square and it worked ... happy dance ......
The green block turned out amazingly well, guess I am learning how to be more precise when cutting the fabric.

Now need to find time to place all the blocks together and sew. Most likely that will be something for next month.

9 October

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job on these blocks, especially nice without a specialty ruler! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete