Wednesday, October 4, 2017

One Month Goal October


Time flies .... a bit too fast sometimes .... maybe I am too ambitious in my plans, or just too enthusiastic with too many ideas.

October is here, a birthday coming up for my youngest that needs planning, as well as my daughter's party with her school friends. So this month I will not have a lot of time for crafting.

The minimum to do this month is my BSB block 9 to finish as my objective for the One Month Goal for October from Elm Street Quilts.

A bonus will be for myself if I make a second mini quilt and a bag and ....... Let's see how far I get before my ideas run away again.


1 comment:

  1. Pretty colors for the block. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete