Sunday, August 27, 2017

Project 33 Ross blanket part 1


For a while I have been eyeing this lovely blanket. Last year during a call the Demelza blanket was done, and I loved the colours. I just did not have enough time to participate as I have so many projects to finish. And I thought that I would never be able to crochet something complicated. Well, I also said that for the Frida blanket and all the other lovely projects passing by.
No more time to be "afraid" - I ordered the package. I started the squares of week 1 and panicked, how on earth was I ever going to learn this. To complicate all - the videos use English terminology and I use US terminology. So I watched the videos a few times, US instructions next to me and yes - got it - I managed to finish the 16 little squares - of course by the time I finished them, the CAL was at week 4 ...... it didn't matter. I finished them.

17 August

No comments:

Post a Comment