Friday, August 4, 2017

OMG August - am behind schedule


July is gone and August started and not much progress on my July block for the Bella Skill Builder. First I had to finish my baby quilt and then bring the baby quilt to the Netherlands ........

And then I was soo excited to learn that I won a prize - for the first time I actually won a PRIZE. A gift certificate from my favourite quilt shop - FQS - and it will be spent many times in my head before I actually spent it. Well, that is part of the fun.
A big thank you to Elm Street Quilts and FQS.

So back to my BSB quilt - my August goal for One Montlhy Goal from Elm Street Quilts will be to finish my July block (#6) and to make my August block (#7).


1 comment:

  1. Glad you won a prize from OMG! I really enjoyed making those August blocks and hope you do too. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete