Wednesday, March 6, 2024

March objectives

In August 2022 I started the Tula Pink Sunrise quilt. To date I have 15 blocks out of the 16 done. This is my slow stitching project as is an EPP project. Going slow is good, but not too slow of course.

I started the last block in December and just don't take the time to finish it. So this month will be when I absolutely need to finalize and get going on the connecting pieces. 

The original aim was to finish the quilt in two years - that seemed very doable .... but am going to give myself more time. Once I have made one of the connecting block will have a better idea on how many a month I can do.

A second project to kick-start this month is the Allison Glass Alternative quilt. I bought the pattern in October 2019 and separately had bought a 10" square pack of 100 years Art Theory. To complete the fabric I bought a 10" pack of Kona solids.  

Linking up with Anne-Marie over at Stories from the sewing room for my March OMG

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing! Looking forward to seeing more progress.

    ReplyDelete