Thursday, June 2, 2022

June goals

 A new month and new aims.

Work less

Be happy

Be creative

 


1) Courtyard quilt

I finished the top of the courtyard quilt in May

and managed to send it all off to my favourite long-arm quilter (Stitched in Color) in the Netherlands. 


The package is now waiting for me to be picked up at the post office. My aim is to finish the binding, not forget the label and gift at the end of the month.

2) Socks

I started on sock 2 and am sure there will be some rainy days this month that i can get some knitting done. 

3) Rise above quilt

Last  year I bought the pattern Rise above from Charisma Horton. The fabrics - all solids - I got separately at the fabric market. The pattern is set up as a "block of the month" program - doing in my own rhythm though.

In May I made the blocks of month 1 and 2. In June I aim to make month 3, I started cutting already.


Linking up with Patty's June OMG over at Elm Street Quilts

No comments:

Post a Comment