Saturday, March 5, 2022

OMG March Triangle baby quilt

 

 


Three years ago, I purchased the "Angled" Course from Stitched in colors. This was a monthly subscription and I joined the party late … and never finished the first course. I did learn a lot, and one of my goals this year is to work my way through the book. Starting with finishing the first lesson on Equilateral Triangles and the first quilt.

 


I already made quite some rows of triangles. I used my 24” ruler that has the lines for 60 degrees angles. I still have some triangles cut from the first series of cutting that need to be sewn together.  

Although I think that I am not going to use the larger triangles.

Plus I have a small box with triangles from the hexagon quilt I made last year. Plenty of triangles to finish the baby quilt for a baby girl born last December.

This is a great way of using up scraps.

Linking up with Patti's OMG for March over at Elm Street Quilts

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute. I really like all the different size triangles together.

    ReplyDelete