Monday, September 6, 2021

Sewcialites top

 Not sure what happened to summer. One day she arrived .... only to pay a short visit or so it felt. Not much crafting happened ... all weekends were busy. We managed to go see my family in July so two weekends out, took a week off so another two weekends gone. The ever optimist, I brought some knitting work with me that I started last year, frogged the whole lot and re-started. Not much progress as we were camping and did not have electricity. Looking at the stars was more fun then trying to knit, clearly.


In June I finished all the blocks of my sewcialites blocks and started assembly.



Only to take it out partially in July as one block (the same one each time) had a way of its own and played rebel. 

 

 


So that was my July project ... just waiting to be written about.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment