Monday, July 6, 2020

OMG July - Green twist



I hesitated on the title of my post: rhapsody in green or green twist and choose for the second option in the end. If all goes well I might travel home for a few days to visit my parents. Last year I was to make a table runner for my father and his wife, time got in the way and the table runner never happened. This year am trying again and as I was very pleased with my red batik twist dance table topper that I decided to make a second one. I asked what colour they preferred .. red ... blue ... green .... I knew the answer was going to be green ....

Second question - table runner or table topper? Table topper. I will not add batting as this will need to be taken in their camping car so the less volume the better.


I went through my stash looking for green fabric, and much my surprise had more green than I thought I had. These colours seem to go well together and the background will be white. With Covid-19 still around am not in a hurry to try to find a matching green background. For the backing most likely will use the second fabric from the bottom as still have quite a lot from that. What a great way to get some stash moving.

Linking up with Patty's OMG for July over at Elm Street Quilts

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete