Wednesday, June 3, 2020

OMG June - table topper, quilt backing ...


June is here, the start of a new month. And not the start of new projects .... there are a few I need to finish .... so what best way to make these my OMG. My mind is already on new projects .... so no ... am strict with myself.



1: Finish my tabletopper - scrap dance twist quilted table topper. Choose the fabric for the backing and finalize


2: Finish the backing for my confinement quilt. The top was finalized in April and I have left over blocks and scraps to make the backing. I discovered a mix up in the front. Spent time thinking if I really want to undo a lot ... no .... the colours still blend in very well and the secondary motive is still visible.


Bonus project

I started a baby quilt using scraps and making triangles. So far have made a few rows. Ideally I will finish the top. Not sure how work is involved in finalizing the top. Hence a bonus project this will be.

1 comment:

  1. Fun project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete