Tuesday, November 5, 2019

OMG November - step 4 Tiramisu Christmas quilt


Six weeks left till Christmas, so 5 weeks left to finish my Tiramisu Christmas quilt. So far doing good.


For my One Monthly Goal of November organized by Elm Street Quilts the aim is to assemble all blocks (step 4). Ideally I would also sew all blocks together (step 5).



I bought the set as a kit and was short of one of the fabrics. There were two options, either scramble rests together and end up with many seems, or contact Shabby Fabrics and ask for a strip of fabric. I did the latter and was contacted back immediately by the customers service. After explaining that I really did not receive enough, they went looking for a strip of fabric as I did not need much. They did find a strip of fabric which was sent to me so I could finish my blocks. Thank you to @ShabbyFabrics

1 comment:

  1. Pretty fabric. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete