Monday, November 26, 2018

Christmas placemats waiting for Christmas


and so are my kids.

I got hugs from my kids when they discovered the placemats I was making for Christmas. We haven't had a tree in a number of years now, we have one in the garden, growing tall. I do try to have a little Christmassy decoration though.

This year it will be the placemats and advent candles. Next year hopefully I will have made a matching table runner ....


All five are done now, I had forgotten that two were completely the same, there must have been a reason last year, forgotten, so I tried to make a difference using different decorative stitches.


My projects on my list of projects-that-need-finishing is moving in the right direction, slowly slowly I am finishing fun projects ... and feel a sense of accomplishments.

I am linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for my November One Monthly Goal.

Linking up with FAL 2018, project 8 of my list, 3 out of 10 done.

We are ready for Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Your placemats are precious! I love log cabins, and I love making them. I'm not sure why I don't do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your placemats are beautiful - congratulations on the finish and making progress with the list! Thank you for playing along with us during the 2018 FAL!

    ReplyDelete