Thursday, July 5, 2018

OMG July


It is goal setting time and I have to choose.


This is a difficult choice and all about being (staying) realistic and choose from all the ideas competing for attention in my head. A friend had a baby boy and I would love to make a quilt, will I have time, not sure ..... And then there are the on-going projects such as my Bella Skill Builder that needs quilting now that the top is done and originally I had planned that for July ..... However now that I have been working every month on my Cross Roads Quilt also want to finish this ......

Almost finished is a dress for my daughter that she will wear the end of the month for a birthday celebration, the famous red silk jacket on which I have now been working easily three years and that I absolutely want to get out of the way .....


In the end my CRQ won as my quilting One Monthly Goal objective; finishing the top. I need to cut the background colour, make an awful lot of 2" half triangle squares, sew them all together and add the outer-boards. Linking up with Elm Street Quilts' OMG for July.


1 comment:

  1. Great quilt pattern. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete