Wednesday, May 2, 2018

OMG May - Cross roads quilt


My posts lately are all about the same .... sign up for One Monthly Goal with a reasonable objective, aiming for more, no time and then barely managing my aim. April was a low creative wise. Did get some knitting done on my cardigan, but a long way from finishing.

So now am hopeful May will be better. No travel foreseen at this point, and no judo competition for my daughter taking half a day out of my weekend. Oh yes, well need to work in the garden ..... get my vegetable garden ready, make jams of fruits that I froze waiting for time .....


So for May my OMG hosted by Patty at Elm Street Quilts is to sew the 3 Intersection blocks and cut the fabric for and sew the 18 Chain blocks. A total of 21 blocks to sew.



2 comments:

  1. Pretty fabric. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life does get in the way, doesn't it? It's all those pesky things like family and work that make quilting time hard to find. lol I like your crossroads fabrics and pattern and good luck with making all the blocks this month.

    ReplyDelete