Saturday, April 7, 2018

OMG April - Cross roads adventure



Easter weekend passed and I had not much time to craft as I spent most of the time with the kids, soaking up the sun, visiting the nautical show in the South of France and walking around. I knitted in the car as DHB was driving, only to find out that I had dropped a stitch and made an error so decide to frog some 30 rows back.

This weekend I need to get back to my cross road quilt, so far I managed to sew two sets of blocks and still a few are waiting already cut. So my One Monthly Goal for April of Elm Street Quilts is to sew two sets of blocks. Ideally I will sew three sets ..... however not sure how realistic that would be.



1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete