Wednesday, April 6, 2022

April goals

 There are days I am productive and other days just not at all. And then there are all these projects waiting to be finished, started ..... and so many more ideas swirling through my mind.

April will need to help me get rid of some.And what better way than goal setting to advance.


1) secret colour swap

This year participating again in the secret colour swap and this month need to finish the mini quilt and some extras. The mini top is done, needs quilting and binding. I also made a start with one extra ... pictures in B&W as the colours need to stay a surprise

 


2) Court yard quilt

As part of my restrictions of not buying anything new - I completely messed up - and bought the pattern, rulers and fabric of the court yard quilt. This quilt will be a gift. I started cutting and need to get at least the inner blocks done. 

 



3) Socks

I started knitting a new pair of socks this winter and one sock is almost done. Definitely need to finish this sock. 


Linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for OMG April



No comments:

Post a Comment