Sunday, January 30, 2022

January OMG finish - Frida Kahlo cushion cover

Frida Kahlo cushion cover

I am a huge Frida Kahlo fan. And when I saw the panel that can be used to make a bag or cushion cover I bought it. Not sure if this would be for a cushion or something else ...... Making a bag is on my list of projects tot tackle this year. However my youngest needed a new cushion with a nice cover as we had thrown the one he had away.

 


Last year I found this great sugar skulls fabric on line and bought a meter. A good thing I did, as now the fabric was used to make a border around the panel and for the backing.

 


My youngest is happy with the end result.

Pinguin quilt

I finished cutting all the fabric for my pinguin quilt. No sewing done yet as got side-tracked and decided to participate in a sew along. Which is perfectly fine as this was one of my objectives.


That was quite some cutting and it all fits in a small box .... neatly labeled waiting to become a quilt top.

Sock knitting

Not much knitting done this month, I did make progress on the first sock. Am using the WYS yarn, one of my all-time favorite sock yarn.


Linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts and the January OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment