Monday, December 6, 2021

OMG December

 December is going to be a crazy month. Starting with St Nicolas celebrations in the Netherlands. And then the rush to get Christmas cards out, think of gifts that I can make that of course never happen ...... least this year as I will maybe need to empty out my sewing room (also my office space now because of teleworking) as we need to extend the heating system. This implies drilling through a one meter thick wall ... generating kilos of dust.

So not much creativity is expected this month.


 So my OMG for December will be to finish my hexagon candy quilt. Top is finished and needs to be quilted and bound.


 

Linking with Patty's OMG at Elm Street Quilts, turns out I started participating in 2017, the year the OMGs started.

No comments:

Post a Comment