Monday, November 30, 2020

QAL by the Sea

 This QAL was a lot of fun, in total 12 blocks over a few months. I joined late, however managed to make all 12 blocks in time. My OMG for November was to make the last three blocks of segment 3, and not only did I make these, I also managed to make all 4 blocks from segment 1. I used only fabric I already had. To keep a link between the different blocks, each fabric was used at least twice, even if in very small pieces.

Not sure yet how  I am going to finish the top, that will be something for next year ... there are some lovely ideas passing through my feed on IG.


 

Our new kitten Chataigne approves clearly.

Joining Patty and her OMG November party over at Elm Street Quilts.



1 comment:

  1. Such fun blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete