Saturday, May 2, 2020

OMG May - Scrap Dance Twist


Am participating in a mystery quilt organized by Carolina over at From my Carolina home. First time I participate in a mystery QAL. Am making the table-topper size. Other sizes are available (crib, throw all the way to King size). I wasn't sure how much time I was going to have, so decided for the smallest size.


Am using batiks I bought last year in Malaysia.


Step 2 was sewing the little squares all together


Step 3 was making half square triangles


Step 4 (four-patch units) and step 5 (making rows of 2 four-patch units and one square in the middle) - no pictures .....

Yesterday step 6 was released and in two weeks time we should have the reveal and I will be able to finish the top.


My OMG for May is to finish the top. I might even make a second one as they make pretty gifts.

Linking up with Patty from Elm Street Quilts who keeps us going each month.


1 comment:

  1. Your fabrics are so pretty. Good luck with your OMG for May :)

    ReplyDelete