Sunday, June 30, 2019

Pip Marzipan top finish


June was a hectic month. The schoolyear is almost finished and I was busy with getting all the paperwork done for the new school year. My eldest is already in middle school, so that was easy. However my daughter and youngest son are going to middle school as well. So quite a lot of paperwork to fill out. All that is done now and pending is school transport for all three of them.

And of course I had a few travels for work lined up. Addis, and then not as the trip was postponed to the week I was to travel to Cameroon. In the end both fell through. Just came back from 8 days Asia.

So all I managed this month was to finish the top of my marzipan quilt in Pip colours. This was the original plan, so at least I managed that, secretely I had hoped to do more ...... Next month ...... depending again on my travel schedule.

I do get some knitting done, only to frog as knitting in a plane is error prone when I have to count a lot. For sure, I cannot complain about being bored.


Linking up with OMG June organized by Patty at Elm Street Quilts

1 comment:

  1. Fun quilt top! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete