Friday, May 31, 2019

Marzipan Pip quilt - OMG May


My aim for this month was to sew the nine blocks of my Marzipan quilt in Pip colours. And I managed to do more than my goal Hurray !!!!

I sew the nine blocks, chose the colours for the three remaining blocks, cut the fabric, sew the HTS, cut the fabric for the sashing and sew all twelve blocks with the sashes. I was in doubt when I had made the HST for the nine blocks, however now that they are all sewn together the (almost ready) top looks great. Can't wait to finalize the quilt and give to my niece in July. Don't think I will manage to finalize the top, buying the batting and do the actual quilting in one week .......


Am linking up with Patty from Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal for the month of May.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like this will be a lovely quilt for your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete