Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Crossroads quilt - OMG June


So far, so good, am slowly making progress on the Crossroads quilt. Have finished all the 35 blocks and this month my aim is to assemble all the blocks. My bonus will be if I manage to finish the top part completely. There are so many beautiful quilts passing by at Patty's Elm Street Quilts, and I first have to finish my CRQ.


This months is going to be quite a busy month, it is the end of the school year, and with that all the concerts in which my two boys participate. My daughter was selected for the regional judo competition this past weekend. She did not make it to the finals, participating was already quite something. She is third in her category at departmental level, and I am very proud of her. I did get to knit a little while going there as I was car sharing.

So my One Monthly Goal for June will assembling all the blocks. Ideally over summer I want to finish this quilt completely. Let's see how far I get. One step at a time.


1 comment:

  1. Your blocks look wonderful. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete