Wednesday, September 6, 2017

OMG September


September is already here - where did the summer holidays go? The kids are back to school and work has started again. Ideas are flowing and time is just not enough to make all I want.

My September quilt projects include making the BSB September block and to make one of the BSB August blocks in earth colours. A friend of mine asked me for a small quilt in earth colours and I had no idea what to make for her. I have some nice Indonesian batiks that would be very nice for this. I will need to complement with other colours so it seems like I will need to visit a fabric store. Very dangerous indeed.

These are my goals for the September OMG with Patty's Elm Street Quilts

1 comment:

  1. Small quilts are fun! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete