Sunday, November 26, 2017

Project 49 Top of BSB quilt done


Now that I had finished all the individual blocks, it was time to sew them all up. The quilt is huge. Somehow as all the different blocks were made seaparately I did not realize how big the quilt would be.

The next step will be the sandwiching and the free motion quilting. This will have to wait until January, no idea how I can quilt this on my small sewing machine. It is seriously time to consider a long-arm machine. Or find someone who has a professional quilting machine. Have started asking around, no luck yet.

Finishing the top of the Bella Skill Builder quilt was part of my One Monthly Goal for November with Patty from Elm Street Quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt looks wonderful. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing as part of One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete