Monday, June 5, 2017

Block 14 Block one "Bella Skill Builder"


It is official, I like quilting. A new monthly quilt was about to start to learn different skills through the Fat Quarter shop. I dream away with the different quilts presented. So this QAL was going to be perfect for a beginner as myself. I treated myself to the full packet and backing. Oh the delight of splurging and waiting for the mail to bring me my package. I was not disappointed. Each block came in its own sachet and the printed pattern included. There was enough fabric included to make a few extra blocks or to redo some in case cutting mistakes were made.

Each month a block pattern is released on-line with a video. Of course having bought the kit I already have them all. Decided to do one each month as the videos would be helpful.
Block one ((15 March)

No comments:

Post a Comment